Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sisters, sisters, there were never such adoring sisters!

This is what I did today. Well, part of it. My sister and I went and had our pictures taken together. We had so much fun and took some really good pictures. This one was one of our favorites. It really captures us and our relationship. We are best friends and have a ball together. (I am on the right - and she is older! ;) )

I am so glad that we did this. She has been there for me through a lot of yucky things and I am not sure what I would do if I couldn't talk to her all the time.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Nice pictures. I also like the first one - it seems to capture your relationship. :)

Amy said...

Looks like you ladies had a blast!

Lisa in Jax said...

Those are great photos!

berrypatch said...

What a great idea! I have two sisters & I'm very close to my older sister. Hmmm, we may have to do our own photo shoot here. :-) Love the photos you shared!