Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Isn't it pretty?

As you know, I have a black thumb! I usually kill every plant I touch. At the moment however, I am keeping alive four plants! WOOHOO.

I have shown pictures of one of the plants already and today I will show you the plant that I have tried to kill more than any of the others. I have left it outside in the freezing cold, I have cut it back too far, and I have forgotten to water it more times than I care to admit! Unbelievably, it is alive.

Without further ado, here it is:


And there is also another bloom getting ready to open! Oh, wait, I see another tiny bud beside it!!

4 comments:

Chris said...

Very pretty! I posted a flower today too.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Way to go, Renita. These are really pretty.

chillywilly said...

Oh I am so glad you got a picture of it. Because as much as this hurts me to say this it will die soon. You and I are alike. We are plant killers. I have to tell mom NO MORE PLANTS

Kristine said...

I have a black thumb too. I don't even do well with fake plants.