Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Friday, January 11, 2008

Today...

So yesterday, I thought that my camera was broken. I was so distraught that I was beside myself and not thinking straight. I got the pics of dd10's wall and then it quit working. Come to find out, the batteries were bad and dh suggested new batteries!! Why didn't I think of that? Hmm...

So, tonight the moon was just beautiful and I wanted to capture it for the P365 challenge. I got the camera and went outside, looked up and this is what I saw...

Clouds had totally covered the moon and it became pitch black outside. I missed it! Oh well, maybe next time! ;)

Enjoy the beautiful black sky! TEEHEE

1 comment:

Kristine said...

I LOVE the "keeping it real" idea of this photo!!!!

My mom went to a giant celebration several years ago in the San Francisco Bay, celebrating an anniversary of the Golden Gate Bridge. They were on a big boat with loads of people in the water, along with hundreds of other boats, fireworks shot off from the bridge and everything. She missed most of it because she was busy taking dozens of photos of the whole thing. She later realized she'd sure taken a LOT of pictures for one roll of film--because she didn't HAVE any film in the camera. LOL.