Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Great kids

I hit the wall today. I taught this morning and then we went home and finished up school, ate lunch, and then I crashed. I was soo tired that I could not even see straight. I tried napping in the chair while we watched a movie and couldn't. So, I moved to my bed and some time later the oldest two came in and said that they would make supper for dh and I. I came out to find this on the table. They had done it all by themselves!

Chef Salads complete with eggs, ham, cheese, and tomato for dh! Maybe I am doing something right after all!

4 comments:

Pam Barnhill said...

You ARE doing something right. That was really great of them. Loving your pictures. Hope DD's foot is better.

berrypatch said...

Wow - yes - great kids! :-)

momma24 said...

I think I am going to have to take her back to the Dr. tomorrow. It is just not getting any better. :(

Kristine said...

What a blessing from your sweet girls!