Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Friday, January 18, 2008

They are growing up, aren't they?

Tonight, my oldest daughter is having a slumber party for her birthday. She invited three of her best friends and the second oldest was able to invite a friend and the third oldest had her cousin come over for the night. And our youngest is thrown in there somewhere! So, in case you are wondering, that is 9 girls ages 10 and under! It has been total chaos and giggles. I am enjoying it so much.

At the moment they are watching High School Musical 2. They have decided to make it a full participation viewing. They are standing up for every song and singing and dancing. They all know the words and actions and it is just to precious to watch.

In between the singing and dancing, there is a little talk about the cuteness of boys. It has also come up about the blueness of the stars eyes! Oh my word. When did this happen? Weren't they just playing barbies yesterday?

I am so thankful for the group of friends that my daughters have been able to find. They are a great group of girls who don't mind the little sisters butting in and trying to be big kids. I am blessed to know these young ladies and to watch them grow up in the Lord.

By the way, my dh has been hiding most of the night!! LOL After all, there is just so much estrogen that poor man can handle.


3 comments:

Amy said...

How funny! I, too, love watching how the girls interact with each other during their slumber parties. It brings back a lot of memories!

Tata said...

Sounds like a fun-filled night! I stumbled upon your blog and have enjoyed reading it. Hope you have a wonderful weekend :-)

Kristine said...

LOL, my kids watched this last night too. But they didn't sing or dance!