Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Monday, January 7, 2008

It is beginning to take shape

When my sister was here, I put her to work helping me with the spare room. We took the boxes to the storage room and put a dresser in there. I think that I will be getting a mattress from my brother for the bed and I bought curtains and picked out paint. We were busy! I did go over budget on the room because I had to buy curtains. I will actually have to buy curtains for the whole house since there were none when we moved in.

But anyway, I started taking off the bord
er today and hopefully will finish that this week. Here are some pics.






The start of taking off the border!




These are the curtains! I really like them. They are reversible with stripes on one side and a light flower pattern on the other. They will match the brown tones I picked out for the paint. I am excited to get this finished and show it off to everyone!






1 comment:

Lisa in Jax said...

You're doing a great job! I love the curtains. I'll be starting my project next week. This week was taken up by dr's visits.(sigh)