Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Another Challenge

Well, I didn't think that I had enough to do, so I joined another challenge! It is a challenge that is going to help me declutter and decorate my entire house, one room at a time. We pick a different room each month and focus on it. The trick is, you can't spend more than $30-$40 for each room! I have picked the first room and it is...The spare/guest room. I picked it because I think that it will be the easiest!

Here are the before pics...

This is the 'bed'!! We are waiting to get a real mattress for it, but until then, we are putting an air mattress on it! There are also extra boxes and toys in hear that need a home.






These are some of the extra things that are just sitting in this room waiting for someone to figure out where they go! :)






This is the closet! It is full of all of the pictures, shelves, and other things that should be put up in the rest of the house! I guess they will have to go somewhere.





I am really excited to do this and get my house decorated and warm feeling for the family and our guests.

2 comments:

Lisa in Jax said...

Looks like a good project!

I would recommend making a game plan. Decide what stays and what goes. Decide what needs to bought the most and then whenever you're out and about, keep an eye out for those things. While you're looking for those things, start decluttering and organizing.

Most of all, enjoy the process! You're making your house into a home.

Blessings,

Lisa

Unknown said...

Decluttering will be easy for me - I'm just going to leave it all here when we move to the new house! Now, the redecorating on a $30 budget will be harder. Almost NOTHING in this house will go to the new one - everything we have is literally falling apart!