Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Supper, anyone?

Well, I took this picture yesterday at supper and then I got busy making a scarf with my new nifty knitter!!!

So, here is yesterdays picture.

This is what we have almost every Friday night. Homemade pizza with half-whole wheat crust.



The girls like theirs with just ham and cheese. Except Sarah and she likes some meat on her pieces.





And, this is for the grown-ups! It has a pound of hamburger and sausage along with ham, two kinds of cheeses, mushrooms and pepperoni. It is sooo good, if I do say so myself! ;)





5 comments:

Laura said...

Sure does look yummy. :)

Kristine said...

These look great--I wish the last few pics of pizzas that I blogged looked like this, lol! (We had to turn one into a calzone, and the other I left in the oven about 30 mins. too long!)

Lisa in Jax said...

YUM! I'll be over next week, o.k.?LOL

momma24 said...

Lisa, come over any time! We would love to have company.

Kristine, I saw the pics on your blog and well, sometimes it just doesn't work, does it!! Maybe next time. :)

berrypatch said...

First, I noticed your comment about the Knifty Knitter. I use one as well & LOVE IT. I've only made hats at this point. We have pizza night every Friday & I make the crust. How do you like the 1/2 whole wheat crust? I tried it once with all whole wheat. Not so yummy. LOL