Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Sunday, January 20, 2008

A New (again) feeling

Well, I survived the slumber party and the house isn't in too much of a mess! Although, ALL the dishes are dirty. LOL

Now I am faced with the after effects on my health. Whenever I get very tired -read exhausted-I start having problems with my calcium levels. So...I went to sleep at 8:15pm and slept until about 4am. I had to wake up to-well, you know! -and now I am going back to sleep.

But...

I just had to share what happened this evening as we were getting ready for church. I was so tired that I was in tears and dd4 was crying and the older girls were glassy-eyed, so dh made the decision not to go. A strange/familiar feeling set in. I NEEDED to go to church and hear what the Lord wanted to say to me. I NEEDED to go and learn more about the Word. It was such a wonderful feeling and I have been praying for it to return for some time now. God being who he is was faithful and is completing the good work He has started in me.

We went and the sermon was wonderful and I took lots of notes to go over later. It was a message that I needed to hear and I was able to see some friends that made my heart a little lighter.

Thank you, Abba.

No comments: