Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Twice in One Week

Guess where we got to go this Monday morning?  The doctor's office.  Are you surprised?  You shouldn't be.  My children get hurt-a lot.  They play hard and a good amount of time they get hurt! 

So off we went on Monday morning the busiest day in the clinic. :(


It looks so pretty doesn't it?  I paid for the landscaping! lol

Thankfully they have toys and I always make them take school!


She was a little wigged out at my taking pics at the doctor's office. heehee






A poster we are all too familiar with.

Who was the culprit this time?  The same one that hurt her arm a few weeks ago.  Yup.  The same child.


Why did we go, you ask?  This right here is the reason.  It just looked wrong. 

See the bump in the middle of her foot on the side?  It's not normally there!
After two hours out of our day, it was just a sprain.  I am glad of it, really I am.  At least that's what I keep telling myself when I think about the bill for nothing more than a sprain.

2 comments:

berrypatch said...

Ouch! I've sprained my ankle - once. That hurt - A LOT!

Kristine said...

LOL, I cracked up through this post because you took pics all over the dr.'s office. :D Too funny!