Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Monday, September 20, 2010

New Things

This week started the regular way, Homeschool group, soccer, etc.

But, then it changed.  I started BSF this week!!  I got into a group and I got to go!  Yay!!  I am so excited to be in it and thrilled to be studying the book of Isaiah.  Can't wait to see what God is going to reveal to me through this.

The next new thing for the week is sitting on the couch next to me on my 11yos lap.  It is a baby boy!  No, it is not mine.  We have started babysitting a 6mo baby boy.  It is quite an adjustment to get used to a babies schedule again. 

Not sure how we are going to manage this schedule with school but somehow we will.  ;-D

Hopefully that is all the new things for the week because I don't like change!  I don't handle it well.  It makes me cranky.  Seriously.

1 comment:

SisterTipster said...

Congrats on Bloom Mag for all those girls' hard work~amazing isn't it?? hugs!