Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day

Labor Day has typically been quiet around here.  Not today.  Today is all about getting things caught up.  Caught up because some people that live here haven't been doing their chores.  I'm not naming names or anything, I'm just sayin' that it wasn't Steven or I.  What you surmise from that is up to you!

So, we have been cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. 

We have been purging and gathering things up for our garage sale.  No, not mine.  Our homeschool group is having a garage sale to raise funds and help support the missions group we choose this year.

I have been painting.  I bought some chalkboard paint and am painting our pantry door.  I plan on using it to keep track of items that we need to buy.  We'll see how it goes!  I like it already though. (pictures will follow when it is done, it just needs to dry more)  I also painted the cabinets in our schoolroom with the chalkboard paint.  It looks so cool!!

Laundry is currently calling my name.  Not sure if I will heed the call or put my earphones in and ignore it.

Have a great Labor Day!

No comments: