1. What insect are you most afraid of? Feel free to post a picture. Well spiders aren't insects but they FREAK ME OUT!!! Not in the funny, silly kind of way; but in a serious mental distress kind of way.
|Do you see the light reflecting off one of his many eyeballs? Creepy!|
2. What is the greenest/most organic thing about you or that you do? *sheepish grin* I use cloth grocery bags? I mean, I do use them but that's about it. No wait, I recycle paper through our craft stash. That counts, doesn't it?
3. Tell me about a recurring dream that haunts you. That I die before my youngest will be able to remember me. There are others but that is the worst.
4. Have you ever missed a flight? What were the circumstances? Well, since I have only flown two times in my entire life I would have to answer no!
5. What do you consider your best feature? hmmm I think, maybe, my sense of humor? is that a feature? I'm not sure. I think I like my eyes, too. I used to hate my dimples but now I kind of like them.
6. What was the last concert you went to? Michael Buble!!! And it was AWESOME!!
7. Describe the most embarrassing church moment you ever experienced. There are actually too many to choose from! But, the first year I went to Royal Family Kids Camp I came home and had to sing with the choir in front of the whole church. We sang God will Make a Way and I blubbered the whole time. Not just the simple tear streaming down my face...NO it was the ugly cry with the quivering chin and snot running down my face. I was hysterical! The choir director couldn't even look my side of the choir!!
8. Are you a whistler, hummer or singer? Singer. I sing just about all the time. :)
9. George Washington Carver said, "I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in." What is God saying to you through nature today, or this very minute? Relax. Breathe. Enjoy. Be at Peace.
10. On September, 1, 1752, the Liberty Bell arrived in Philadelphia. What memorable event will take place in your life on September 1, 2010? I survived! lol I took my 5yo for her Kindergartner shots, she is the last one I will do that with. :(
11. Taco Bell or the Liberty Bell? (You must choose.) Liberty Bell as in THE Liberty Bell? Or is it some place to eat that I have never heard of? hmmm Not sure how to answer this question. I guess I would choose the Liberty Bell because I have never seen it. ;-)
12. Do you believe men and women can have purely platonic friendships? Not really. I have friends that are guys but they are friends of my dh's. I used to think that they could, but I am convinced that it is not healthy or advisable. This is after long conversations with my dh about it.
If you want to participate in this fun meme go visit 2nd cup of coffee and join in!
**pictures added later!