Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Monday, September 13, 2010

A New Place

I love it when God brings you to a new place and you can just sit back and relax, knowing it is right.  I got to have that feeling tonight.

Tonight was the first meeting of BSF for the year.  Bible Study Fellowship is a great organization that just studies the Bible.  I have been to CBS, which is very similar, but wanted to do the same study as the rest of my family!

I sat listening to the expectations and rules and such and was pretty convinced that this was where I should be.  But then I heard the lecture and knew.  This is where God wants me right now.  This is what He has for me to learn.

I am so excited to see what God will show me this year.  And I can't wait to be able to talk about it as a family.   ;-D

1 comment:

Mrs. Edwards said...

I'm very excited that you are doing BSF too. Does this mean that your girls are going with you and not with your husband? This year our older three are going with Mr. Edwards, so if your girls won't be there on Tuesdays, they will sure miss them!