Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Random Dozen

Okay, so with the holiday weekend, I forgot that this was happening.  Today feels like Wednesday not Thursday!  lol

I am going to do this anyway.  ;-D

1. Describe the best sandwich in the world, according to you.  The best sandwich is the one that has a bite of everything in every bite.  If you can't do that, don't make the sandwich.  Seriously.  Just ask my dh.  he won't make a sandwich for me.  It scares him.  Sandwich making is an art form and either you have it or you don't!

2. Which inspires you more: a good conversation, a song, a book or movie?  Yes?  All of them can.  :)

3. What is your favorite board game?  Quelf.  LOVE IT!!  It is too much fun and doesn't take any strategy-just fun!

4. As you grow older, are you more or less patient with small children?  Yes?  I think this depends on the day. lol  Generally though, I think more patient bc I remember them being small.  (not that mine are all that big yet, but perspective is a great thing, right?)

5. Name one item you never let yourself run out of.  bwahahahaha  That is just such a a funny question!  I run out of everything constantly.  I can't remember to buy the right things at the right times.  This is just not a fair question with four young children in the house and a scatter-brained mom in the house.  Wait...coffee!!  That just cannot run out or momma ain't happy.  ;-D

6. Do you agree with Tennyson's assertion, "'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all?" Yes and no.  If you have loved and lost then you know the joy of loving and being loved.  Then again, if you haven't loved you don't know the pain of losing love.  Wait, what was the question again?

7. Name one national treasure or monument that you have visited. None.  I have never been anywhere or seen anything.  :(  Maybe someday...

8. Which is more painful, to be disappointed in someone else or to be disappointed in yourself?  Yes.  Depending on the situation, they are both bad.

9. What makes your kitchen uniquely yours?  The dirty dishes and the food that is stuck to the counter?  No wait, it's the mold in the fridge, right? 

10. Are you a crafty person?  Yes, at least I like to think so!

11. What is your favorite traditional picnic or bbq (cookout) food?  Food?  Possibly just plain ol' hamburgers but maybe ribs?  Corn on the cob?  Potato Salad?  Okay, now I am hungry!

12. Name one leisurely activity you enjoyed over Labor Day Weekend.  Sleep!  I also read books and caught up on blog reading.

If you want to see what everybody else said to these questions, which they answered on the right day, head on over to 2nd cup of coffee and check it out.







4 comments:

Debbie Phillips said...

Thanks for doing this meme. I saw yours and decided to join this week. Great answers! It was nice getting to know a little more about you.

Jerralea said...

Now, that's my idea of a holiday: sleeping, reading blogs and books!


I thought I was the unique one with mold in the fridge ...

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I've never heard of that game. I hope you can visit some of the National Monuments someday, they are awesome. Thank you for stopping over.

Kathy said...

I'm glad that you joined in. I enjoyed reading your answers. So funny :)