Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

When it rains, it pours?

This afternoon my oldest was complaining of a stomach ache.  A few hours later, she was bawling and writing in pain.  A few hours of that and she was throwing up.  :(

I took her to the doc and her blood work came back with elevated white blood cells.  So...the doc is thinking it might be her appendix.  We are watching her through the night and if it still hurts just as much tomorrow she has to go in for a sono to check it out.

Good times. 

I think I'm done now!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it suddenly STOPS hurting that can be a bad thing if it is her appendix.

Diane in CA [SHS]

momma24 said...

I have thought about that, Diane, but if it is her ovary it *would* just stop. But would her white count be elevated? ugh doctors need a 24 hour line to answer all my questions as I think of them! haha