Why you ask?
'Cause I'm crazy, that's why! lol Actually, I am having such a great time with Friday's Fave Five that I thought I would do another. We'll see how it goes. :)
This one is Random Dozen and it's hosted by 2nd cup of coffee.
1. What is your favorite Mexican dish? hmm...Chicken Enchiladas? no, Chipotle burritos...
2. When you were a kid, did you get started on your homework right away after school, or did you procrastinate? There was homework? oops
3. What is your favorite store for home furnishings? Wal-mart? Target? I don't really buy very many very often so I'm not sure!!
4. When you were young, did you like school lunches? Yup! Mainly because of the talking we could do while we were eating. Plus, I just like food. :)
5. Is religion a crutch? I guess for some it can be, but it's not intended to be. I would have to argue that true Christianity is not a religion but a relationship.
6. In your region, what is the "big" (most popular in the community or state) high school sport? Depends on the school but most likely football or basketball. Soccer is pushing up the ranks though.
7. Do you consider yourself rich? What standard are comparing to? The vast majority of the world? Yes, I am. Or are we talking about the things that really matter? If so, then I am very rich. I have a wonderful family and a God that loves me. What more can I ask for?
8. Which of these would you have the best chance for success in administering:
A) CPR I'm pretty sure I could do this, should I practice?
B) Heimlich Maneuver hmm where do I put my balled fist?
C) Changing a flat tire Yup, this would be my pick! Just check the lug nuts and make sure they are tight enough!!
9. Which dance would you prefer to learn & why:
A) Salsa Sexy! Oh yeah, I would love to do this with my hubby!! oolala
B) Hip Hop Fun, fun, fun,! Yup, I have done this and love it!
C) Waltz Classy! Romantic, too.
D) Swing Big Band music? Count me in!
10. What's the worst news you've ever delivered to someone? Telling my dh that we miscarried another baby.
11. Name something you learned in college that had nothing to do with classes or academics. Life in the real world is not vastly different from High School. There are mean people that will hate you just because they can and in the long run they don't matter either. It is important to be comfortable with who God made you.
12. New variation on an old question: If there's a song in your head that just won't get out, what is your favorite (or most repeated) line in that song? 'Cause I got a couple dents in my fender, got a couple rips in my jeans. Trying to fit the pieces together perfection is my enemy. On my own I'm so clumsy, but on your shoulder I can see I'm free to be me.
Want to participate and see what everyone else is sayin'? Head on over to 2nd cup of Coffee and link up!