Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Happenings and Goings-on

Last week at camp I got a pain in my ribs.  I honestly thought it as gas or a pulled muscle.  I know, TMI but still that's what I thought.  :)

Well, I went to the doc on Monday for it because it was still hurting pretty badly and found out that it wasn't a pulled muscle, it's gallstones.  Many of them.  Big ones.  Plus a few other things that were pretty scary to hear but turned out to be not too big of deal.  At least so far.

For now, I am having surgery on Monday for the gallstones.  That was supposed to be our first official day of school, but I guess we are going to delay that for a bit. 

It's always something, isn't it?  lol 

3 comments:

JennyM said...

I'm sorry to hear that you have to have surgery, but I hear that it's usually a pretty easy one as surgeries go. I wish you a quick recovery!

Christi said...

I'll be praying for you. I had to have an emergency gallbladder removal on vacation to Disneyland! I was sure I just had a pulled muscle or gas, told my husband he'd feel foolish for making me go to the ER, unfortunately; he didn't feel foolish. Luckily, it was at the end of our vacation; so I was able to fly home from California to Missouri the day after my surgery.

Lisa said...

Always something, indeed! Take it easy Momma!!! I will be praying for your surgery!!