Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sick Days and Movies

Today we were scheduled for a regular school day...but that didn't happen.  B, my 12yo, is sick.  She has a head cold and is dragging.

She caught it from me.  :(  I have been fighting it for a while and it finally struck today.  When I move, the pressure in my head is unbearable.  If it would explode that would be a bonus!

So, what did we do today?  Well, we did Free School a day early and may do it again tomorrow.  Then I went to bed and slept all morning, so did B.  I watched Pride and Prejudice by A& E off and on; rounding off the day with The Princess Bride.

I hadn't finished The Princess Bride by the time Steven got home so after dinner we watched it together.  Gotta love that movie!

Tomorrow we will get back on track...I think!

For now, I am finishing up some books that I am reviewing for The Crew and playing with the computer program I downloaded(another review).  This program lets me take control of the kids computer!!  How cool is that?  Way too cool, let me tell you! heehee


No comments: