Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Monday, August 30, 2010

A Crazy Good Deal



If you read my blog then you know that I am a reviewer for The Old Schoolhouse Magazine with a group called The TOS Crew.  Since I am part of The Crew I get special opportunities to participate in promoting the magazine.  This is one of those times.  While I truly love the magazine-I wouldn't promote it otherwise-I am getting a great gift for this promo.  :-)

The Old Schoolhouse Magazine is filled with encouragement for this journey we are on called Home Schooling.  You can find articles on curricula, methods of schooling, ideas for projects or crafts, and so many more things that you will just have to subscribe to see them all!  I am always encouraged with every issue that I devour.  I save them as well because there are articles that I want to keep to reference back to later-or to share them with a fellow homeschooler.

Here is the info about their sale?

  Homeschooling Is a Labor of Love

We know how seriously homeschooling parents take their conviction to
homeschool. Our “Labor of Love” subscription sale is a celebration of
the commitment to homeschool, and we want everyone in your group to
know about the sale. We are offering a one-year print subscription for
just $7.95 or a one-year plus current issue print subscription for
only $12.95!



The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine is extending an extraordinary
subscription offer to homeschool families. Receive a one-year print
subscription for just $7.95 or a one-year plus current issue
subscription for $12.95. One-year subscriptions start with the winter
issue. The one-year plus current issue starts with the fall issue.
Only 5000 of these special subscriptions are available from August 31
through midnight on September 15. Once the 5000 are gone, they'’re gone!
Hurry and grab this crazy price today!

Want to sign up for your own subscription? Go here to find out more information and to place your order for this amazing magazine.


Don't forget to get your subscription and hurry, they only have 5,000 to offer at this amazing price.


No comments: