Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow

My blog is being scraped again.  If you are reading this on a website other than www.crazyhomedaze.blogspot.com you are reading a stolen copy of my content.


I remember saying something last week about snow and how if it was going to snow, I wished it would just SNOW! 

Guess what?

It has/is/was/continues to snow!  It has been coming down all day and our front door is packed in.  We can only open it about six inches, that's how deep the snow drift is on our porch. 

It is really beautiful, especially since I don't have to get out in it.  At least I hope not!!



I took these pics this morning.  The snow only got deeper as the day progressed.  I guess we will see what it looks like in the morning.


No comments: