Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Simple Pleasures

My blog is being scraped again.  If you are reading this on a website other than www.crazyhomedaze.blogspot.com you are reading a stolen copy of my content.
I know I'm tired when the kids' shows make me laugh hysterically!  Life today has consisted of too much computer work for me and not enough school work for them.  Well, okay they did more than I thought they had since Mondays are usually our homeschool group days. 

Math, Language, Science, Planning...that's not too bad is it?

Me?  I requested books from the library, found resources online, researched more resources, played around with facebook, and sent our youngest off on an overnight stay with her Grandpa. 

That's a pretty busy day, isn't it?  heehee 

Tonight is going to be rounded up by looking for costumes for our homeschool groups' play and eating homemade chipotle burritos.  I''ll have to post pics and a recipe later(or tomorrow!)

I say that's a pretty good day!


No comments: