Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

An Interesting Change

My blog is being scraped again.  If you are reading this on a website other than www.crazyhomedaze.blogspot.com you are reading a stolen copy of my content. 

 
We were not sick this weekend!  so why didn't I post this weekend?  Just B U S Y.  Saturday morning was spent running around like a crazy woman, but I didn't really get anything done!  I worked on some choreography and blocking for our homeschool group's play.  Then, Steven and I went to Wal-Mart for a few things and ended up spending too much time almost making me late for my lunch with my sisters-in-law and mother-in-law.

I wasn't late and even put on a little make-up for it! lol  We ladies spent about three hours talking and eating and having a great time.  I made it home just in time to get everyone ready for church!  Lucky me.  ;-)  Service was good and then supper with great friends. 

The play was calling to me after supper, so I worked on it some more.  I am loving the way it turned out and can't wait to see the kids perform it at the end of the year.

I woke up entirely too early this morning (4am) obsessing about finding some sheet music.  I did, Praise God!  So I was able to finish working out the choreography to two songs, mostly, just before my dance captains showed up at 2pm.  At our meeting I was able to teach the choreography to two of the songs and talked with my music director about the arrangements for each song and have a plan for each of them. 

Did a little and I do mean little, grocery shopping this evening.  Now, we are sitting down with our cappuccino's watching football.  Aaahhhh!! 

Tomorrow we get to start working on the play in earnest on our short 13 week rehearsal schedule.  We meet for one morning a week and only spend an hour on choir/drama!  I'm sure glad the kids are excited about this play, otherwise I would be worried.  Okay, so the panic has set in a little bit but isn't that normal once you start a show?  It is for me!


For now, I am going to work up some more choreography and blocking to get ready for tomorrow.  I am also not going to get frustrated with our youngest for coughing so much.  No, really I'm not.  I just keep saying that to myself and at some point I am going to believe it.  ;-)


1 comment:

Vickie said...

Sounds like you had a busy but productive weekend. Good luck with the play. Sounds like fun! My kids are suppose to put on a small play too....basically they are suppose to be working on their own skit type thing too. We'll see how it goes LOL

I've awarded you the Stylish Blog Award (I love those Sunflowers). Head over to my blog and capture your award and the rules.