Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Again

My blog is being scraped again.  If you are reading this on a website other than www.crazyhomedaze.blogspot.com you are reading a stolen copy of my content.


It seems like we can't catch a break.  I was sick all weekend.  Not the I feel kind of icky, either.  I mean the stay in bed and cry 'cause you feel so bad kind.

It was a lot of fun.  NOT!

The entire weekend was a blur.  I'm not even sure that I changed clothes all weekend.  Gross, right?  I didn't really care either!

I am feeling tons better now.  Although my nose is still plugged at least I don't feel like I have been run over and have razor blades in my throat.  See there is a plus side to everything! lol

Now we are back to our regularly scheduled school schedule.



No comments: