Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Okay, I thought that today was the 21st and that I was behind so I got this all ready only to discover that it was really only the 20th!!!

My sister came over last week and we planned a trip to the zoo. Then the day before we were going I got a call from a friend asking if we could baby sit her little guy. Sure, I said we'll just take him along.

Then, the morning of said trip, my sil called and asked if I could pick up her dd from preschool. Sure, I said we'll just take her along!

We spent almost 4 hours at the zoo. (I think!) We had a blast.


Here is the crew, minus Aunt Bobbie.




Shortly after we arrived at the zoo, a cow was giving birth and not only did we get to see it, but the zoo keeper brought it out so that we could pet it!!! It was so cool. The calf's name is Mad Mardigan from the movie Willow!


This is just a friendly cow that was talking to us!



We got to feed the giraffes! It was amazing and a little slimy. :)



The chimpanzees were very active when we went and they left this hand print on the glass.


4 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like a blast! What a learning experience! My kids love being able to get "up close & personal" with the animals.

chillywilly said...

What an awesome day sis. Lets do it again SOON
R

momma24 said...

I'm game anytime!!!

Mrs. Edwards said...

Great pictures! I think I need a better camera. I try to zoom in and the bird still looks like a dot!

I love your blog, Renita. You'll have to give me some tips.