Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thankful posts for this week

 November is the month of Thanksgiving.  The holiday that is.  lol  But, my friend is doing a Gratitude Challenge and the point is to blog or post something you are thankful about every day of the month.  I chose not to blog every day but post it on facebook and then transfer it over here at the end of the week.  So here is my week of thankful posts.

Now, I know we are to be thankful everyday of our lives and I am.  This is just a way to bring it into focus and to let others know that we are thankful and what we are thankful for.  Not a day goes by that I don't thank God for His provisions and blessings.  This is just a neat way of documenting those things.  ;-)




Tuesday:
I am thankful for snuggles from all of my girls today. Baby girl wrapped her arms around my neck and squeezed tight while grunting! Sweet love from sweet girlies!! How blessed I am to have my girls.

Wednesday:
I forgot to post my thankful post for yesterday. :( Yesterday I was thankful for the giggles coming from all over the house.
 
Thursday:
Today I am thankful that my computer and printer are both working at the same time!

 Friday:
Today I am thankful for my husband. he is there for me and loves me when I am unlovable. He is generous, sweet, kind, and a wonderful father. Praise God He brought Steve Terrell to me. I am an amazingly lucky woman.
 Saturday:
Today I am thankful that God is in control and that He is trustworthy.

Sunday:
Today I am thankful for my church. I am so thankful that God brought us to this church and that we are feeling at home so soon after being there. I am thankful for the focus of the church on The Word and for the pastor who preaches that Word every week without compromise or apologizing. Thank you Lord!

What are you thankful for?


No comments: