Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

And so it begins…

Today starts our Thanksgiving season.  We have three Thanksgiving to celebrate.  One with my Dad, one with my Mom, and one with my in-laws.
That’s a lot of turkey.  and that’s just the way I like it.  Winking smile
It gets kind of crazy having three different celebrations to attend but I wouldn’t have it any other way.  What a blessing to get to celebrate with our entire family.  I know we are blessed to have so many loving family members in our lives and I never want to forget that in our busy-ness. 
This season should be about remembering God’s blessings and making sure that we share about His goodness in our lives.  He has so abundantly blessed us that we couldn’t even begin to count them. 
Let us never forget our blessings.


No comments: