Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Monday, November 7, 2011

I've Been Nominated!!!

I had the shock of my life this afternoon.  I was browsing Facebook when I noticed that several of my friends were posting how they had been nominated for categories over at The Homeschool Blog Awards.  I have had friends that were nominated for a few years now so it was no surprise to me.  I decided to head on over to The Homeschool Post to check out the category and what did I find?

Homedaze had been nominated for The Best Nitty-Gritty Homeschool Blog!!  


At first I thought that it was someone else with the same blog name as mine so I followed the link and it led to my blog!  OH MY GOSH!  I couldn't even believe it.  I don't know who nominated me but thank you so much.  It really is very special to just be nominated.  Really and truly.

If you want to vote for me head on over here and vote.  While you are there check out the other categories and visit all the other amazing blogs listed. 




Don't forget to check out the great blogs!


No comments: