Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Beautiful Girlies

We are teaching Bug some sign language to help us communicate with her and so she doesn't get too frustrated trying to tell us what she wants.  So far we have learned "more", "eat", "finished" (although this one we modified!), "please."  I think that is it so far.  She is picking them up really well and it is exciting to see that she understands and is excited to see that we understand her.  Wow, that was convoluted!  whew, glad I got that out of my brain maybe now I can think of other things!!

Here S is trying to get her to say "more".  Bug was so serious looking!


She must have said it because I think she has a cookie in her mouth!

I love the concentration on her face as she looks at the cookie.  Too precious!



I love taking pictures of the girls.  I especially love the up close pics that capture their eyes.  I got some great shots Thursday of all the girls. 

here they are...




I think I am going to make these the new pics at the bottom of the blog. 

No comments: