Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Monday, July 25, 2011

Post Camp Let Down

We are home from camp and I find my heart hurting.  I was so glad to see my kiddos and then glad to get Bug back but then I look at my prayer rock from camp and my heart breaks.  There were 37 kids at camp last week and they do not know the security of a stable family life.  Many of them are in wonderful foster families but too many of them are not. 

So many thoughts and moments at camp that forever changed me.  I am working on a post but it is coming slowly as my heart heals.


2 comments:

Cherie said...

Following you from the crew.

My heart is breaking with you! I'll be going back through to read more of your posts and I look forward to read your upcoming post. My prayers to you that your heart heals quickly. I know what you've learned and felt will be such a blessing to others :-)

Kenzie said...

you are awesome i love you sooooo much
(this is my awesome mom)

love yous truly kenzie