Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

My Momma Always Said

My blog is being scraped again.  If you are reading this on a website other than www.crazyhomedaze.blogspot.com you are reading a stolen copy of my content.



You know when you were growing up and you momma always said, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

???

Well...I'm not going to say anything.

Well, I will just say that I love my kids but I don't particularly like them at the moment.  That may be shocking to some people but I am just keeping it real.  I love them and wouldn't want to be without them permanently.  But right now they are not my favorite people.

So, my lips are going to be sealed and I am going to read a book in a quiet house.  :-D


No comments: