Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Curriculum for Sale

I am already starting to think about next fall's curricula so I am going through the shelves sorting out what we don't need or won't use.  I have some things ready and will add to it when I get it together!

For now, here is what I have.  Prices don't include shipping.

Math on the Level Full Set.  This set includes all seven books in the curricula.  This retails for $295.  This is a brand new set that I won on a blog contest that I didn't even remember entering! We are happy with our math curricula and I don't really want to change at this point so I am selling it.  :)  One of the books has some sticker goo on the front plastic cover but other than that they are in great shape. 

ImageImage
Image Image
ImageImageImage

I am selling this whole set for $200.

Next is  Math U See Delta Teacher Set.  I have the Teacher's book and the DVD.  Both are used and the book is well loved.  ;-D  Some of the comb binding has come undone but it is still very usable.  It is listed for $40 new, I am selling this for $20.  These are the older version with comb-binding not the new hardback ones.



Math U See Primer Teacher Set.  I have the Teacher's book and the DVD.  Both are slightly used and in great shape.  It is listed for $30 new, I am selling mine for $15.


Texas Instruments TI-83/TI 84 Calculator Tutor DVD from Math Tutor.   This DVD includes 3 DVD's and is 8 hours long.  It goes step by step in teaching the student how to use their calculator effectively.  This a great resource for high schoolers.  This set sells for $26.99 on their website, I am selling it for $20.  It has only been watched one time.


Pre-Algebra Tutor Volume 1 DVD.  This set include two DVD's and is 5 hours long.  It has only been watched once and is in great condition.  This set sells for $26.99 new, I am selling it for $20.


I think that's it for now.  If you are interested in any of these email me.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you have not sold the Math U see primer I would like it. Please email me back at fam5fisch@yahoo.com thanks, Shirene