Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Friday, July 30, 2010

A fun package in the mail!

I was blessed to receive a box in the mail from Canada!  It was so much fun to open this and see what was in it.  I participated in a swap with the Homeschool Post and I am glad I did. 

Who doesn't love getting a package in the mail, right? 

I rec'd my package from Carolyn over at I Am Unique

Here's what was in my package.  Carolyn sent a wonderful notebook for me that has pockets and dividers, plus a journal type book that I adore!  There were pencils and pens, erasers, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, note cards, a mug, and things for the girls that I couldn't even get a picture of because they ran away with them the second the box was open!  There were also stickers for my scrapbooking endeavors.  ;)




I truly was blessed by this package and the kind note that was put in the box.  If you want to participate go to The Homeschool Post and check it out. 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! I am soooo doing this in August!!!!

momma24 said...

It was so much fun! you should do it!!