Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The other day I noticed that our youngest (3yo) was carrying the step stool through the house. I watched her carry it through our front room and set it down to open up the front door. She proceeded to carry it outside and this is what I saw.

She left something out in the car and she was looking for it!


Just experimenting with the camera.




This has been what my couch looks like for the last week. Some of the laundry has changed; but, most of it has stayed the same.



I think that it actually looks more artsy in sepia! It made me feel a little better about the mess.


1 comment:

chillywilly said...

It does look more artsy in sepia. Now don't you wish we could all look at the world thru sepia colored eyes instead of Rose. HA:)