Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Friday, May 18, 2012

Special Dinner

So tonight we got all dressed up to celebrate a momentous occasion-Sunshine's 8th Grade Graduation!  I told them yesterday what we were doing and that they would have to get gussied up for it.  Yeah, no one was happy about that one.  I really need to get them to dress up more often.  hmm...will have to work on that one.

Anyway, We got dressed up as I said, and went out to eat.  Sunshine wanted to go to Texas Roadhouse.  She loves steak!  In hindsight it wasn't the best idea.  It was way too loud in there and we all left with a headache and feeling deaf.  But, we all had leftovers for the next day!

It was a great dinner with lots of laughs.  We presented her with a simple certificate and a new backpack.  Hopefully this one will last her through out high school but I'm not holding my breath on that one!

I am so looking forward to her high school years.  She is  blossoming into a beautiful young woman.  What a blessing all my girls are to me.  <3


1 comment:

Kristine said...

What a sweet milestone to celebrate!