Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Another week

another week of school.

One more.

Is anybody else ready for summer break?  Oh pick me, pick me!!  Me, I'm ready. 

Only, we don't take the summer off.  Not completely anyway.  We work through the summer albeit a much reduced schedule we still work. 

I don't want to.  Right now I want to be done and just stay in bed reading books or watching movies.  I don't want the responsibility of teaching my kids for a while.  I want a break.

Alas, that is not going to happen.  I will have to wait for Sabbath Week for my break. 

I can hold on.

I can make to Sabbath Week.

I will not pull my hair out.

I will not get burned out.

I will enjoy my kids and love on them even when I am tired.

I will.


No comments: