Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Another week

Another week of school.  I am not looking forward to it.  There it's out there.  I said it.  I heard the collective gasp.  I'm okay with it.  I know some out there will agree with me. 

I did not want to do school this week.  At all.

So we took Monday off. lol  It was Steven's bday and of course some planning had to be done.  ;-)  We chose to take him out for his bday dinner but couldn't do ice cream and cake until after soccer practice! lol 

Oh the life of a parent.

It was a nice dinner to celebrate a wonderful husband and father.  We are so blessed to have him.  He is so patient with this houseful of girls.  God could not have picked a better man for the job.

The rest of the week we will have to do school though.  Well, except for the 2nd bc that's our 20th anniversary! heehee


No comments: