Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Monday, March 25, 2013

It happens every Monday

Monday, why do you mistreat me?  Why must you come so early after Sunday?  Why must you insist on having everything go wrong on your day?  Why must our attitudes be stinky on Monday even before the sun comes up?

ugh  We only have two more meetings of our homeschool group for the year but I think I am done already.  I am tired, stressed to the max, and just plain ready for a break.  But, we love our group and once we are there it is fine.

Until it's over and we start getting ready for theater practice and soccer training.  Supper has to fall in there somewhere, too.

Yup, most Mondays are just like that.  (don't even get me started about Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays!)

Unfortunately we usually have pretty bad attitudes on Monday mornings.  I always have the best intentions but I inevitably forget to do something important for group, forget to set the alarm, or lose my keys on Monday mornings.

Someday we will have it all together.  Someday we will be joyous as we are getting ready to leave the house.

That just wasn't today!


No comments: