Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Monday, March 4, 2013

Dancing, Acting, and Singing

Our production of Sleeping Beauty with Triple Threat Music Theater Company is under way.  We have had several practices and I am really looking forward to seeing this production unfold.  The kids are already hard at work learning their lines and songs.  Today we learned three dances and finished up one more.  Needless to say, I am tired! lol 

But, it's exhilarating also.  If you've read any of my pasts posts you know that I love working with kids in the theater.  I love watching them make their character their own and enjoy the thrill of performing. 

For our production of Sleeping Beauty our 8yo Bean is one of the three main fairies!  She won the role of Flora and our 13 yo, Sweet Pea, won the roll of Maleficent.  Both of those roles are double cast but each girl will get to be in two shows in her role. 

The coming weeks are going to be hectic and exhausting but they will be thrilling as well.  For now, I am going to go to bed!


No comments: