Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Look What I did

I wrote a book. I mostly was just playing around with it but let my sister read it and then a friend read it and they really liked it. My sister suggested putting it on Amazon so I did. (oh yes, my oldest daughter loved it too and wants credit for saying so!)

Unfortunately, I loaded the wrong file. You know the one that wasn't spell-checked? yeah, awesome. So, I am in the process of updating the Kindle content today. They will send update notices when it is ready. The paperback had the appropriate content so it's all good. ;-)

Since I write the way I talk it won't be eveyone's cup of tea but I think it is an interesting read.

That should take you to the Kindle edition and just a little ways down is a listing of the paperback version. See what you think. If you love it, leave a review and tell me. If you don't...don't make me cry! lol

 

No comments: