Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Monday, February 4, 2013

A Sigh of Relief


To say that I have been a little scared about our homeschool play is an understatement.  It has been downright frightening the last month.  Between sickness and people not being at practices for this reason or that, we have only had half-dozen or so practices with everyone there. 

That has made this director stressed out beyond limits. 

But, we are down to the final week and I am happy to report that our practice today went much better.  It wasn't quite where I want it to be but it was so much better than the week before that I can't complain.  Much.

There were still a few spots that were scary but there were more amazing scenes to make up for it.  There were moments that actually took me by surprise and made me laugh out loud.  I even snorted a few times!!  These kids really do get acting and becoming their characters.  They are having fun and I am having fun watching them develop their talent and love for theater. 

I am still praying for good shows, don't get me wrong.  We have one more rehearsal on Wednesday and shows on Thursday and Friday.  The costumes are ready, the lighting is set, and make-up is planned...we are ready. 

Now, on to another theater practice for a different show! lol


No comments: