Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Monday, January 9, 2012

Who doesn't want another one?

Planner,that is.

I love planners. Almost as much as I love Sharpies and pens. Not quite, but almost. So, when I hear about a different or new planner I simply must check it out. Although I have to say that I don't care for digital planners. I don't want to have to print everything off. Now, if a digital planner could be an app or something that would be used in my phone or ipad...I might just have to check it out! lol

Anyway...I have a planner that I use currently and really really like it. BUT, I won a blog contest on the Apologia facebook party page. I was thrilled of course!  I couldn't wait to get this shiny new planner in the mail.

I waited and waited...

Then finally it came!  We were on our way out the door for the entire afternoon so I wouldn't be able to look at it until the evening.  Can you say torture?  ugh It was so hard to focus on play practice when I knew there was a shiny new and wonderful planner sitting in my box waiting for me.

Somehow I managed to concentrate and made it through play practice and home before snatching it up to look through it.

Can you say, "I'm in love?"  Because I am.  I may even like it more than the one I'm using right now.  hmmm...I'll have to wait and see for sure.

I am not giving a full review right now since I just received it.  But I guess I should tell you what the planner is!

It is The Ultimate Homeschool Planner by Debra Bell.


Suffice it to say that I will be looking at this much more intently in the next few weeks.  I will probably be talking about this planner a bunch.  Did you know that the calendars do not have dates on them?  That way you can buy the planner at any time during the year and it will work right away.  No waiting for the right time of year to start using your planner!  Gotta love that.  ;-)

I am also loving How to Use section.  It's great to get a planner with all kinds of cool pages in it but it's even better when thy give you suggestions, ideas, and ways to use them!

Oh, oh, oh and another way too cool thing...Debra Bell signed my planner!!  I will never be able to get rid of it now! heehee

I am really going to love getting to know this new planner!  Stay tuned for a more in-depth review in the next few weeks.


No comments: