Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Friday, January 20, 2012

Terrell Family Movie Night Revolution

Okay, so The Terrell Family Movie Night Revolution is almost upon us.  I have been preparing all week printing off tickets, gathering supplies, and rewarding behavior.  It has been pretty great to see the girls excited about getting tickets and preparing for this night. 


I am so crazy excited!!

Here are pictures of our concessions stand...


And here is our price list...



We have our movies picked out and I will print the signs and times just before the movies are to start.

I'll take pictures of how we rearrange our living room.

and I'll let you know how it goes...

**I forgot to say what movies we were watching.  We are watching Field of Vision and Courageous!

No comments: