Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

This is the day Momma explodes

Did you hear it?? My head just exploded. Yup, that was the sound of my frustration bubbling over and spewing molten rage all ove the house. No one was safe from venting.

Why would I do such a thing you ask?

Hmm...let me tell you.

My wonderful children haven't been doing their schoolwork. Or at least very little of it.

Yes, we have been down this road before. Yes, I thought they had learned their lesson.

Apparently I was wrong.

They were even more wrong to thing that their lives would remain the same after today.

Life is going to get a whole lot harder for them 'cause Momma ain't happy.

And you know what happens when Momma ain't happy! (someone might want to warn my kids!)



No comments: