Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Monday, December 5, 2011

Not my favorite day of the year

Every year our homeschool group has Craft Day. Sounds fun, doesn't it? Yeah, it's not.

Don't get me wrong. I love the kids in our group, they are awesome. I love being with them.

I love crafts, as well. I do crafts every chance I get.

I just don't like putting the two together!

We have around 60 kids in our group that range in age from 1yo to 16. How do you find crafts that appeal to all of them?

You don't.

And we only get 20 minutes for each craft.

Can you say herding them like cattle? It is such a short time frame that we barely have time to finish explaining the craft when it is time to switch.

Aagghhh!

it is stressful

But we all survived and we got to eat some yummy food! lol That makes it all worth it. ;-)

At least I don't have to do it again until next year!!




No comments: