Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Homeschool Misfit Awards

It's that time of year when the Homeschool Blogger awards are making their way around the blogosphere.  You know the ones that make all of us regular, not above the norm bloggers feel bad about themselves.  The awards that we could never even hope to be nominated for...Yeah those.

I don't usually even vote for those unless I "know" the blogger well enough to care.  Otherwise it is just a huge popularity contest and I don't do those.

Okay, I don't do all of them.  There is one blogger award that I can relate to and hope to aspire to.  It is the Homeschool Misfit Awards.

Yup, you read that right.  These awards are for the rest of us normal, non-super bloggers.

You should really check them out and then nominate your favorite Misfit!




Button


The super funny categories are:

  • The WannaBe Award 
  • The Squirrel Award 
  • The Harried Homeschooler Award
  • The Perfect Procrastinator Award
  • The Blabber Award 
  • The Not Coming Soon Award
  • and others
Click the button and start nominating.  psst...I wouldn't be too upset if you nominated me for one or two or more!! lol


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Who's to say you haven't already been nominated ;-)

Mary said...

Hahaha! Love it! I did nominate some bloggers I enjoy reading, but I love your categories anyway.