Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

WINNER of Well Planned Day Planner

I forgot to post this last nigh.  Sorry!

I didn't use any random number generator to pick the winner.  Well, okay maybe I did.  I asked my oldest to pick a number between 1 and 11.  Is that a random number generator?  She didn't even know why I was asking! lol

Well, the number she picked was 7.  The lucky winner is:

TerriG who said:
I have procrastinated this year in my planning. Perhaps this could motivate me to get started. I just finally picked all of my curriculum and school starts for us in 4 weeks. I am a planner.

Congrats TerriG!!  I think you will really love this planner.  :)

Sorry I don't have one to give to everyone that entered.  :(  I wish I did.


1 comment:

TerriG said...

Yeah! Procrastinating paid off! I'm thrilled to win! Thanks so much!!!!