Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Since I am now part of the TOS Homeschool Crew, I have been visiting their forum and getting some great ideas and encouragement.  One of the ideas was a way to visit all the new blogs available through our connection on the Crew.

Each week someone will post a list of blogs to visit and follow.  I have decided to post the lists here and then maybe you can find some new blogs to obsess over like I do!

Here is List 1:

1.  Reaping a Harvest

2.  Pink & Orange Coffee

3.  Live, Laugh, Learn!

4.  Mrs. Mandy's Musings

5.  The Fantastic Five

6.  Refined Metals Academy

7.  Just A Moment in Time

8.  Providence Farm

9.  My Journey

10. Petra School



Have fun reading any new blogs you find!

1 comment:

Mrs. Mandy said...

Thanks for featuring my blog. I also discovered I have Live Writer on my laptop and have been starting to play with it. How have you been liking it? It seems easier to put in the extras like links and pics and such.