Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Oh fine...

I struggled all last week and weekend to get ready for vacation.  I struggled to find the motivation to get things done.  So what did I do? 

nothing

I did as little as possible and made the kids do it.  hahahaha  Seriously though, I tried to do nothing and wound up being frustrated at the last minute with all the things that needed done.  Saturday was spent cleaning and packing and yelling instructing the kids on what needed done.  After too many trips to Wal-Mart and Dillons, we finally had everything we needed.

Or so we thought.  We had to make another trip Sunday morning before we left for a few more things that I forgot because I didn't make any lists!  The car was packed to the max and was busting at the seams.  The snacks were bought and set where we could reach them and we were off.

The trip was great.  The car didn't break down once!  Woohoo!!  We are now here and relaxing and enjoying ourselves.  Pictures are coming...I just have to take time out of shopping and swimming to post them!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Who ever said "Getting there is half the fun" obviously wasn't including the packing part! Glad you are there safe and sound. Enjoy your R&R!