- One movie that made you laugh
There are sooo many that make me laugh. But, one of the best is Clue!’
2. One movie that made you cry
An Affair to Remember, of course.
3. One movie you loved when you were a child
Gone With the Wind! I have loved this movie since I was young.
4. One movie you've seen more than once
Which ones haven’t I seen more than once? I watch movies over and over and over! Ever After, Two Weeks Notice, Anne of Green Gables, The Princess Bride are ones that I pull out often.
5. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it
Joe verses the Volcano! The Scorpion King! Evolution! The People Under the Stairs!
6. One movie you hated
Old Yeller and Where the Red Fern Grows. Any movie that kills the dog!
7. One movie that scared you
I watched a lot of very yucky movies when I was younger. Hellraiser and Poltergeist were among the worst and I am sorry I have those visions in my head. I don’t watch those kind of movies anymore.
8. One movie that bored you
9. One movie that made you happy
The Quiet Man, I love the characters and the story of love and triumph. Plus it is John Wayne and Maureen O’Hara, how can you go wrong?
10. One movie that made you miserable
The Passion of Christ. It made me realize, again, how unworthy I really am. It also gave me great hope and appreciation for Christ and His sacrifice.
11. One movie you weren't brave enough to see
. Um, I am not sure about this one. I am sure that there are some, but I have blocked them out of my memory!
12. One movie character you've fallen in love with
I really love Anne Shirley. I love her spirit and her determination. The one line that I love the most is when they are sitting at the dinner table and she tells Marilla that she would be proud of her if she knew all the things that she wanted to say but didn’t!
13. The last movie you saw
Prince Caspian---WOOHOO!!! It doesn’t follow the book completely, but it was good anyway!
14. The next movie you hope to see
Now, Robin and Kristine, what do you think about playing?!